High Life Highland is now into its bouncebackcampaign as it looks to open our locations in a safe, controlled and gradual manner. Find our more about our campaign by clicking the link.
bounceback campaign (latest information)>
ATTENTION ALL CLIMBING & BOULDERING WALL CUSTOMERS
Inverness Leisure are delighted to announce the re-opening of the main and bouldering wall from Thursday 24th September 2020.
There are online booking slots available, to view these please do the following:
Bouldering 60 min slots are displayed under activities, with some 45 min slots available.
To view the main wall slots (mainly 90 min slots with shorter sessions available):
• Go to “advanced search”
• In the “what’s on at” drop down menu, choose Inverness Leisure
• In the “activities” drop down menu, choose climbing wall
• Insert your preferred date range / days where requested
• Press search!
• A list will display Climbing wall slots on the left and bouldering slots on the right – choose what you would like
• Any customer can book bouldering slots, if you have not used the area before you will receive a short induction at the start of your session.
• If you are authorised, on your account, and able to use the main wall you can book a slot but your climbing partner must swipe in upon arrival for track and trace reasons
• The maximum capacity of the bouldering wall is 4 persons and 6 pairs for the main climbing wall.
• Please be aware that we are not hiring out ANY equipment at this time.
• Please come climb ready with only equipment that you need in an appropriate size of bag, lockers are not in use on the dry side of the facility.
• Please wash hands before and after your climb – we have sanitising stations throughout the climbing areas, please utilise these throughout your session.
• Social distancing must be adhered to with other users and staff at the wall at all times, please communicate with other users at the walls to manoeuvre to the areas / routes you would like to use.
• Please speak to staff who will be present throughout your session if you have any questions or queries. They’re here to help 😊
PLEASE NOTE - The entrance for users of the climbing wall - The ramp that directly leads into the dryside reception.
High Life Highland is proud to be a partner in the "Spirit of the Highlands" project, which includes the transformation of Inverness Castle. Be sure to follow their page to find out how you can get involved in this exciting development.