Home » Thurso Library

Find Thurso Library

Opening Times:
Open for Browsing and Computer Use
  • Mon - 10:00 - 18:00
  • Tue - 10:00 - 18:30
  • Wed - 10:00 - 18:00
  • Thur - 10:00 - 13:00
  • Fri - 10:00 - 18:30
  • Sat - 10:00 - 13:00
  • Sun - Closed
Click to view/hide opening hours
  • Mon - 10:00 - 18:00
  • Tue - 10:00 - 20:00
  • Wed - 10:00 - 18:00
  • Thur - 10:00 - 13:00
  • Fri - 10:00 - 20:00
  • Sat - 10:00 - 13:00
  • Sun - Closed
Phone Number:
01847 893237

We are delighted to announce Thurso Library is open for browsing and computer use. Please follow normal social distancing guidelines.

Please contact us by telephone or Email for more information.

Contact details:

Phone: 01847 893237

E-mail: [email protected]


About Thurso Library:

Thurso Library has returned to its newly-refurbished permanent site in Davidson’s Lane. This building was built in 1862 as the Miller Institute and was later turned into the Thurso Library and Swanson Gallery and stands at the end of Sinclair land in Davidson’s Street. With its clock tower and pillared facade it makes for an imposing but welcoming building in Thurso.

Gallery
The Art gallery also have regular exhibitions as well as a craft clubs. Please contact Thurso Gallery for more information.

Special reference collections

Downloads

COVID-19 Support