Inverness Leisure has 2 large swimming pools so that we have something for everyone regardless of whether it is serious lane-swimming in our competition pool or a fun-family day out in our leisure pool.
If it’s just a bit of fun you’re looking for with your friends and family then the leisure pool is the place to go. With a large wave pool, river with jets and geysers, 3 flume rides and an outdoor (thistle shaped) pool, family-sized spa bath and toddler pool it really is the biggest water-fun in the Highlands.
The competition pool at Inverness Leisure is a fully approved 25 metre by 8 lane swimming pool. It also has a moveable floor which allows additional benefits to the pool and swimming lesson programme.
With one of the largest swimming lesson programmes in the country, Inverness Leisure’s Swim Team Teach over 2,000 children to swim every week.
If you are looking to relax after your swim, then you can head up to the Health Suite with its steam room, sauna, spa bath and large relaxation area. Just what you need after a long day…
- Colour band control system in operation for Leisure Waters. Minimum of 65 minutes per session.
- All jewellery and personal belongings should be secured in a locker prior to entering the water.
- Responsible persons are required to remain within eye contact of their charge(s) at all times.
- Non-swimmers will only be permitted in the following areas:-
- Kiddies Paddling Pool; Beach Area – shallow water; Competition
Pool – shallow end only, river with flotation device & parental assistance.
- The ratios mentioned above must be adhered to in such areas.
- Non-swimmers will not be permitted in the following areas:-
- Wave Pool, Competition Pool – deep water.
- Leisure Pool water features will operate on a rotational
- basis. Flume users must be a minimum of 1.06 metres
- in height and 5 years or over.
- Swimming group discount of 10% applies to groups of 15 or more and discount of 20% applies to groups of 40 and more.
- The Outdoor Thistle Pool may be closed due to adverse weather conditions.
- Only persons aged 16 or over will be admitted to the Spa.
- Please inform our control desk staff of any medical conditions,
- i.e. epilepsy, diabetes, heart condition etc.
- Competition Pool may be closed on occasions due to galas and events. See website and customer notices for details.
- Swim wear for sale and hire.
- Spa session – 2 hours.
Please click the link for more information: Competition Pool Timetable | Current timetable alterations | Opening Times | Price List | Admissions Policy
“Such a nice facility, my kids love coming here when on holiday.” – Inverness Leisure visitor