You Time is a brand new programme of events and activities taking place in a number of High Life Highland sites. The programme provides lots of interesting opportunities to improve your health, keep your mind active and have a good time.A range of activities are on offer including outdoor walks, local author talks, trace your family tree, local history sessions, spinning, aerobics, zumba and more! All of the activities are intended to be fun filled and suitable for adults, regardless of fitness levels and they aim to be interesting, stimulating and challenging both physically and mentally.
We are delighted to be able to offer this new service which brings together leisure centres, libraries and archives to provide a really exciting, stimulating, and most of all, fun, programme! We are always looking at different and interesting ways that we can encourage people to get involved, to get active and keep active – we hope You Time will capture your attention and imagination.You Time activities are available at the following locations and can be booked through local leisure centres.
For full programme details at each location please click on the links below.
- You Time Programme – Alness
- You Time Programme – Dingwall
- You Time Programme – Aviemore
- You Time Programme – Invergordon
- You Time Programme – Badenoch
- You Time Programme – Portree
- You Time Programme – Lochaber
- You Time Programme – Tain
- You Time Programme – Inverness
- You Time Programme – Black Isle