Discover more about the unique history and culture of the city of Inverness and the Scottish Highlands at Inverness Museum and Art Gallery. Explore our fascinating range of artefacts and collections that celebrate Highland life and heritage. Our galleries feature both permanent and temporary exhibitions, which includes work from local artists and crafters in our community, to those further afield.
Inverness Museum and Art Gallery is ready to welcome you back, however, we all have our part to play.
We have put all the required safety measures in place for our staff and visitors.
- Limiting visitor numbers with advanced online booking required.
- Frequent cleaning in high contact areas and additional hygiene measures.
- Adding hand sanitiser stations around the museum spaces.
- Introducing a one-way system so different households can stay 2m apart.
- Face coverings in our spaces are mandatory for people over 5 years of age, in line with government guidance (exceptions accepted).
Please CLICK HERE TO BOOK.
We have allocated 15 minute slots so that we can maintain social distancing and manage our queuing system. Please help us by arriving on time for your booking! Please let us know if you are unable to make your visit, so we can allocate your space to someone else. Please only book one time slot so that others can have the opportunity to visit us – please be considerate.
We are doing everything we can to make the museum safe, which means your visit will be different to normal, but as always we aim for you to have a great day out!
*** Castle Wynd is undergoing major improvement works, so for disabled parking, please call us in advance on 01349 781730 to discuss***
Inverness Museum & Art Gallery, Castle Wynd, Inverness, Highland, IV2 3EB
Tel: +44 (0) 1349 781730 email: [email protected]