The Highland Archive Service offers an education and outreach service throughout the Highland Council area. Our dedicated Education and Outreach Co-ordinator can support you and your students over the academic year and our learning opportunities are designed to effectively meet the current needs of schools, by adapting to changes taking place in the education sector.
Based at the Highland Archive and Registration Centre in Inverness there is a dedicated learning space with facilities for schools and group learning experiences for all ages and interests.
What is offered …
In our work with children and young people we aim to:
- Support children and young people in their learning
- Make the most of the resources in all 4 archive centres
- Show that archives are valuable resources for learning for all audiences
We are committed to delivering high quality learning experiences through:
- Using collections and environments
- Developing bespoke experiences by exploiting our unique resources
To discuss your requirements in detail please contact Janet Baker, Education and Outreach Co-ordinator, Tel: 01463 256437 Email: [email protected]