Thurso Library has returned to its newly-refurbished permanent site in Davidson’s Lane.
There will be more space, more stock and much more facilities, and the Swanson Gallery will be opening again. Once again there will be a full complement of Public Access computers, with Internet access, and Wi-Fi will be available.
This building was built in 1862 as the Miller Institute and was later turned into the Thurso Library and Swanson Gallery and stands at the end of Sinclair land in Davidson’s Street. With its clock tower and pillared facade it makes for an imposing but welcoming building in Thurso.
Click here to view Thurso Library’s opening hours and contact details.