How to book Gym, Swim, Courts and Classes.
Once our centres re-open we need to ensure that we can manage the number and flow of customers in the safest way possible and in accordance with Scottish Government guidelines. This means that you will have to book any activity in advance either through our website Online Booking system, or over the phone (from 31st August) with your local leisure centre. This includes:
- Lane Swimming
- Gym Sessions
- Fitness Classes
- Court Activities (Badminton, Tennis, Table Tennis etc)
If you have already used the online booking system for classes you can access the booking system at online.highlifehighland.com and book classes, gym or swim as normal.
What Do I Need To Do if I haven’t used online booking before? – Activate Your Online Account
If you have not previously booked online with us, you will need to activate your online account and set up a password. Simply:
- Go to online.highlifehighland.com
- Click on Forgotten your password
- Type in your email address (you may require your *Member ID if your email is used by more than 1 account) and click on Request Password *Your Member ID can be requested by contacting your local leisure centre (from 31st August) or by emailing: [email protected]
- You will receive an email please click on the unique link within the email. (if the link has expired please repeat steps 1-3).
- If required, please enter your Member ID again in the top box. Enter your password and confirm your new password in the last box.
- Click Save
Once you have completed these steps you are all set to book your activity when we re-open through our Online Booking system.
We recommend that you do not share an email address with another family member. If this is not possible please be aware that you cannot set the same password on accounts which have the same email address.
If you would like to book multiple people members of your family for a lane swimming session, each individual will have to be booked through their personal account.
When booking a court activity, only one person has to book the session online. Other party members will be booked into the session upon arrival at the leisure centre.
If you are a budget member or pay as you go customer you will have to make a payment at the point of booking a class / activity session.
Online Booking System online.highlifehighland.com
Unfreeze Tool Unfreeze Here
Leisure with Highlife Highland
There are High Life Highland leisure centres, community centres and community schools right throughout the Highlands – from Gairloch to Caithness, and from Ullapool to Portree. We have fitness rooms, and a huge range of fitness classes, specialist sports venues, dance schools, squash courts, climbing walls, public parks and gardens, and a great annual holiday programmes to keep your wee ones active during term breaks.
Our swimming pools run a popular Learn to Swim Programme, and our professionally trained leisure staff helped more than 1400 people across the Highlands get fit with Move It To Lose It.