Access our online fitness classes by clicking on the image below:
Then follow these steps.
- Click on Leisure and Fitness
- On the Login screen enter your email address and password then click log in (if you have forgotten your password then follow the steps further down for resetting your password by clicking on the forgot password link)
- If you wish to choose a specific class or type of class , then choose from the tabs – Location/leader/Type/Intensity/Duration or otherwise the classes will be set up in date order.
- To choose the class you want to watch then click on the picture of the class (not watch now) , this will then load the video for your enjoyment (for non-members you will need to click on ‘buy’ and add to cart , then purchase)
IN THE EVENT OF A FORGOTTEN PASSWORD :
- Click on forgot password at the login page
- Enter your email address (if you have updated your email address you need to let the reception know to update your account details so it matches our records)
- Enter your member id – this should be on your Highlife card (if you cannot find then contact Inverness Leisure Reception)
- Enter your postcode
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click recover password – this will then send the information to your email address
How to book Gym, Swim, Courts and Classes.
Once our centres re-open we need to ensure that we can manage the number and flow of customers in the safest way possible and in accordance with Scottish Government guidelines. This means that you will have to book any activity in advance either through our website Online Booking system, or over the phone (from 31st August) with your local leisure centre. This includes:
- Lane Swimming
- Gym Sessions
- Fitness Classes
- Court Activities (Badminton, Tennis, Table Tennis etc)
If you have already used the online booking system for classes you can access the booking system at online.highlifehighland.com and book classes, gym or swim as normal.
What Do I Need To Do if I haven’t used online booking before? – Activate Your Online Account
If you have not previously booked online with us, you will need to activate your online account and set up a password. Simply:
- Go to online.highlifehighland.com
- Click on Forgotten your password
- Type in your email address (you may require your *Member ID if your email is used by more than 1 account) and click on Request Password *Your Member ID can be requested by contacting your local leisure centre (from 31st August) or by emailing: [email protected]
- You will receive an email please click on the unique link within the email. (if the link has expired please repeat steps 1-3).
- If required, please enter your Member ID again in the top box. Enter your password and confirm your new password in the last box.
- Click Save
Once you have completed these steps you are all set to book your activity when we re-open through our Online Booking system.
We recommend that you do not share an email address with another family member. If this is not possible please be aware that you cannot set the same password on accounts which have the same email address.
If you would like to book multiple people members of your family for a lane swimming session, each individual will have to be booked through their personal account.
When booking a court activity, only one person has to book the session online. Other party members will be booked into the session upon arrival at the leisure centre.
If you are a budget member or pay as you go customer you will have to make a payment at the point of booking a class / activity session.
Online Booking System online.highlifehighland.com
Unfreeze Tool Unfreeze Here
Leisure with Highlife Highland
There are High Life Highland leisure centres, community centres and community schools right throughout the Highlands – from Gairloch to Caithness, and from Ullapool to Portree. We have fitness rooms, and a huge range of fitness classes, specialist sports venues, dance schools, squash courts, climbing walls, public parks and gardens, and a great annual holiday programmes to keep your wee ones active during term breaks.
Our swimming pools run a popular Learn to Swim Programme, and our professionally trained leisure staff helped more than 1400 people across the Highlands get fit with Move It To Lose It.