The High Life Highland Outdoor Activities team is a ‘not for profit’ service. We are a team of highly experienced and qualified outdoor professionals with broad knowledge and experience of designing and delivering both UK and overseas adventures. We do this for fun in our spare time too!
We provide outdoor activities for young people and adults, both individuals, groups and families with an opportunity to experience and explore to wonders of the Scottish Highlands through outdoor adventures. We are based at Queen’s Park, near Inverness Leisure, where many of our programmes meet. Where is Queen’s Park? Click here!
High Life Highland deliver outdoor activity learning and development programmes for schools and youth groups within Highland as well as skills based training, National Governing Body awards, local accreditation and bespoke programmes for a wide range clients and the general public.
- Adventure Activity Instructor Induction and Registration – V7
- Adventure Activity Provider Assurance
- HLH and HC Generic Adventure Activity Risk Assessments – Oct 17
- THC & HLH Adventure Activity Equipment Guidance – V2
- HLH-Outdoor-Activities-Delivery-NOPs-November 2017
- HC Blank RA
- Highlife Highland Leadership