Highland Folk Museum is a large outdoor museum with lots of wide-open areas.
We are doing everything we can to make the museum safe, which means your visit will be different to normal, but as always, we aim for you to have a great day out!
- Frequent cleaning in high contact areas and additional hygiene measures
- Adding and signposting hand-washing and hand sanitiser stations around the park
- Introducing one-way routes in some areas so different households can stay distanced from each other.
- Asking people to keep to the left on all paths
- Cafe open with very limited seating – takeways are available too and there are tables available in our picnic area.
- Limiting access to most of the historical buildings to one family group at a time
- Visitors must wear face coverings when visiting our shop and toilets
- Toilets and play parks will be open with additional cleaning and hygiene measures in place
Everyone at Highland Folk Museum is looking forward to welcoming you back, safely.