Highland Folk Museum is a large outdoor museum with lots of wide-open areas.
We are doing everything we can to make the museum safe, which means your visit will be different to normal, but as always, we aim for you to have a great day out!
- Limiting visitor numbers with advanced online booking required – click here to book
- Frequent cleaning in high contact areas and additional hygiene measures
- Adding and signposting hand-washing and hand sanitiser stations around the park
- Introducing one-way routes in some areas so different households can stay 2m apart
- Asking people to keep to the left on all paths
- Tea, coffee and snacks take away service situated in the picnic area
- Limiting access to most of the historical buildings to one family group at a time
- Visitors must wear face coverings when visiting our shop and toilets
- Toilets and play parks will be open with additional cleaning and hygiene measures in place
Everyone at Highland Folk Museum is looking forward to welcoming you back, safely.
A step by step guide to booking your ticket can be found here. Your booking will give you a 15 minute arrival slot but once you have arrived, you’re are welcome to stay all day until 4pm.