Our gyms and swimming pools are currently temporarily closed under current Scottish Government’s guidelines for managing COVID-19 and will remain so until at least the end of January 2020.
We will monitor this situation on an ongoing basis and as soon as we are allowed and it is safe to do so, we will be ready to reopen sites as quickly as possible.
With circumstances and priorities changing quickly and in some cases daily during the pandemic it has become increasingly important to add flexibility to how you can manage your highlife membership with us.
We now have the tools available which enable you to amend your details online, from joining, adding people, freezing your membership, recovering your PIN or unfreezing your membership.
You can make changes to your highlife membership as follows:
- To join or re-join highlife online joining.
- To freeze, please complete the freeze form.
- To unfreeze, please complete the unfreeze form.
- If you wish to amend details of people included in your membership please complete the Amendment form and email to [email protected].
- If you have forgotten your PIN please use our Pin Recovery Tool.
- If you would like to cancel your membership please complete the Cancel Membership request form.
For all other queries including setting up an alternative monthly donation, please email or telephone our highlife Central Team on [email protected] or 01349 781800 who will be happy to help.