The Spectrum Centre is ideally located in the centre of the City of Inverness, directly adjacent to the bus station and just a short walk from the railway station. There are numerous parking facilities available nearby, as well as a loading bay and bicycle stand directly outside the Centre.
Our main hall, which used to be an army drill hall, has been transformed into an excellent multi functional space but is predominately used as a theatre which has state of the art sound and lighting equipment along with top of the range bleacher theatre styled seating ideal for live music to dance classes, rehearsal space, drama and plays, both children’s and adults Theatre shows. The rooms within the Spectrum Centre make it the ideal spot in Inverness to hold meetings, classes, seminars, conferences, road shows, wedding dances or a party for any occasion; we will cater for any function or event if manageable!
There is a huge selection of weekly activities and clubs within the Centre, something for everyone please see our website link for full listings of classes events and holiday programmes.
- Theatre with Bleacher seating bank to sit 160
- DDA compliant Conference room
- Adult Basic Education Office
- Mirrored dance studio
- A number of meeting rooms for hire
- Hidden Gem Coffee Shop catering for the public and spectrum users with children’s play area, all goods home baked on site whilst catering for diabetic, gluten free and slimming menus
- Piano for hire
- Both Commercial and charity rates available.
The facility can be booked for events and meetings taking place between the hours of:
- Monday – Thursday : 9am to 9:30pm
- Friday : 9am to 4:30pm
- Saturday : 9am to 3:30pm
- Sunday : Not Available