You can now book and pay ONLINE (credit / debit card) for all the TMC classes – Click Here
Learn to play, appreciate and enjoy Scottish music in a friendly, supportive and fun environment.
Anyone over the age of 8 years is welcome to come along to Traditional Music Classes (TMC). Some instruments or styles have specific classes for hildren and adults, whereas others focus more on ability level, rather than age.
To get the most out of our classes, it’s important to learn at the right level.
If you have any queries please email [email protected]
Traditional Music Classes: August-December 2017
Classes start Monday August 21st for 15 weeks
No classes during October break wc 9th & 16th October – Last classes wc December 11th
Chanter / Accordion / Whistle (60 min session): Adult: £105 Child: £90
Fiddle Adult: £82.50 (45 min session) Child: £60 (30 min session)
To book online and pay by debit or credit card follow this link
1. If the form is completed on behalf of a child the parent or guardian must sign the form.
2. Applications are accepted on a first come first served basis.
3. All classes must be booked and paid for in advance.
4. The appropriate fee must accompany the booking form. Cheques should be made payable to “Highland Council”. Please do not send cash through the post.
5. No refunds will be given, except where an event is cancelled by High Life Highland. High Life Highland reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the time or venue of any event.
6. All events organised by High Life Highland are covered by its public liability insurance for any claim of negligence attributable to High Life Highland.
7. High Life Highland reserves the right to exclude people from any of its activities if they display any dangerous or inappropriate behaviour.
The information you have supplied will be used for the purpose(s) for which you have provided it. High Life Highland will also use it to plan improvements and to meet our obligations in delivering services on behalf of The Highland Council. This data will be maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed on or sold to any other organisation without your prior approval, unless there is a legal requirement to do so.