Please see below guidance for anyone attending the Callum Beattie Concert at Strathpeffer Pavilion on Friday 1st October
Exemptions to these checks include;
- under 18s
- participants in vaccine trials
- people who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons
- people working or performing in the venues
- Door will open at 6.45pm with the concert starting sharp at 8.00pm. Concert goers are reminded that the additional checks may slow down the entry process and are advised to arrive as close to 6.45pm as possible to ensure entry to the Pavilion and bar service is smooth, efficient and safe.
- Concert goers are advised to take a lateral flow Covid test the morning or the concert for their own peace of mind. These will not be checked on entry to the Pavilion.
- We ask that concert goers scan the ‘Check In Scotland’ QR code located at the Pavilion Box Office
- We ask that face coverings are worn throughout the Pavilion. These are not required in the auditorium during the concert.
- The Pavilion are implementing a one-way system around the building. Concert goers are asked to adhere to this.
- The Pavilion operate a Challenge 25 policy. ID will be checked on entry. Anyone aged 14 – 17 years much be accompanied by an adult.
- Parking is limited at the Pavilion. Additional parking has been arranged at Strathpeffer Community Centre and at the Victorian Station (both approx. 5 minutes’ walk).
- For those wishing to arrange transport, doors open at 6.45pm and will finish by 10.30pm.