- Entry and exit for swimming pool will be through the main entrance.
- Customers must sanitise hands on entry and exit.
- Customers should adhere to social distancing and directional signage while visiting the facility.
- Various sanitising and cleaning stations are located throughout the facility.
- Customers should leave the premises as soon as the session is finished following the designated routes.
- Regular announcements will be made regarding social distancing and regular washing or sanitising of hands.
- Swimming must be booked in advance. Bookings via online or by telephone. All-inclusive and budget members can book up to 7 days in advance, Pay as you go members can book up to 3 days in advance, any payments must be paid in advance.
- We have maximum numbers in place to ensure social distancing can be adhered too.
- No drop in visits will be accepted so please do not turn up at the facility without booking.
- Please arrive on time for bookings. Avoid being early as queues should be avoided and if late access may be denied.
- Please arrive ‘beach ready’ (come ready changed with costume under clothing).
- HLH encourage customers to shower at home before and after swimming.
- Pool sessions will be 45 minutes long.
- Initially the pool will be used mainly for clockwise directional lane swimming with restricted numbers of 6 and new direction signage in place.
- Butterfly and Backstroke should be avoided.
- Maintain appropriate social distance between yourself and other swimmers and do not overtake moving swimmers – allow faster swimmers to pass you at the end of the lane.
- You must arrive on time. Please be aware you may be denied access to the pool if you are late.
- Entry points to the swimming pool with be at the shallow end and exit at the deep end. Social distancing must be adhered to.
- Please bring a bag with you for all your belongings. Bags must be stored on the poolside bench 2 meters apart.
- Spectating is not permitted
- Maintain social distancing while on poolside and when in the water. Avoid stopping for prolonged periods of time at the end of lanes.
- A face covering must be worn by all customers when in indoor communal areas, except where an exemption applies (as defined in the legislation), or where there is a ‘reasonable excuse’ not to wear a face covering such as eating or drinking and exercising/undertaking physical activity. This is a mandatory requirement.
- HLH Staff will also wear face coverings. Some exemptions to this are: staff at a reception with 2m social distancing and a screen & staff that can keep over 2m from customers when performing lifeguarding duties.