- Entry and exit for fitness suite, swimming pool, badminton use will be through the main entrance.
- Entry and exit for classes in the gameshall will be via the gameshall fie exit at the back of the centre
- Customers must sanitise hands on entry and exit.
- Customers should adhere to social distancing and directional signage while visiting the facility.
- Various sanitising and cleaning stations are located throughout the facility.
- Customers should leave the premises as soon as the session is finished following the designated routes.
- Regular announcements will be made regarding social distancing and regular washing or sanitising of hands.
- All activities must be booked in advance. Bookings via online or by telephone. All-inclusive and budget members can book up to 7 days in advance, Pay as you go members can book up to 3 days in advance, any payments must be paid in advance.
- All activities have maximum numbers in place to ensure social distancing can be adhered too.
- No drop in visits will be accepted so please do not turn up at the facility without booking.
- Please arrive on time for bookings. Avoid being early as queues should be avoided and if late access may be denied.
Fitness Room Use
- Please arrive ‘gym ready’ and wearing the correct attire as showers and changing facilities are not in use.
- Sessions will be 45 min in duration with a 15 min cleanse for next session. Please arrive on time and leave immediately after session.
- Booking for the training area and the fitness suite are separate – customers cannot go between the 2 areas
- Customers should clean all equipment before and after use, this includes items such as dumbbells, weight plates and medicine balls. Various cleaning stations provided throughout the room.
- Adhere to social distancing – if a machine is in use, avoid the machines directly to either site of this and possibly in front. Some CV equipment will be out of use. Staff are there to guide you.
- Max of 20 mins on CV equipment, this may be extended at the discretion of the onsite staff depending on demand.
- Water fountains/dispensers out of use, please bring your own water or purchase at reception.
- If you require a refresh induction of any piece of equipment, please ask a member of staff before using it.
- The toilet beside the strength area will be in use
Group Fitness Classes
- Please arrive ‘class ready’ and wearing correct attire as showers and changing facilities are not in use.
- Sanitise your hands on entry to the games hall.
- Customers to clean all equipment before after use. Equipment sharing is not permitted. Various cleaning stations provide around the hall.
- Class numbers will be limited. Floor markers will outline starting points for customers. Red, yellow and green spots mark out the correct spacing on the games hall floors, please follow instructor guidance on what colour you should be standing on for your specific class (Red – High, Yellow – Medium & Green – Low Intensity)
High Intensity Classes –HIIT,Circuits.
Medium Intensity Classes –Resistance band training, Indoor Cycling, Body Pump
Low Intensity Classes – Stretch & Tone.
- On entry to the hall, fill class spaces from the back to the front, thus preventing customers having to pass each other
- Facility aerobic mats are not available to use for hygiene reasons, please ensure you take your own mat. Mats can also be purchased from reception.
- Use toilet before class to reduce likelihood of needing to exit mid class as social distancing must be adhered to. The disabled toilet next to reception is available
- Please arrive ‘beach ready’ (come ready changed with costume under clothing).
- HLH encourage customers to shower at home before and after swimming. Showers will be available if required but are limited for quick pre and post swim rinse only.
- Pool sessions will be 45 minutes long. Entry for each session will be staggered to avoid queuing and assist with social distancing
- Initially pools will be used mainly for lane swimming (double width lanes with restricted numbers of 8 per lane and new direction signage in place).
- 2 double width lanes will be available for lane swim (One fast lane & one slow lane) Please chose appropriate lane for your ability. Butterfly and Backstroke should be avoided.
- Maintain appropriate social distance between yourself and other swimmers and do not overtake moving swimmers – allow faster swimmers pass you at the end of the lanes.
- You must arrive on time. Please be aware you may be denied access to the pool if you are late.
- A number of lockers will be in use for secure storage of your belongings
- Spectating is not permitted
- Sauna is not currently in use
- Maintain social distancing while in changing areas, whilst on poolside and when in the water. Avoid stopping for prolonged periods of time at the end of lanes.
- A face covering must be worn by all customers when in indoor communal areas, except where an exemption applies (as defined in the legislation), or where there is a ‘reasonable excuse’ not to wear a face covering such as eating or drinking and exercising/undertaking physical activity. This is a mandatory requirement.
HLH Staff will also wear face coverings. Some exemptions to this are: staff at a reception with 2m social distancing and a screen & staff that can keep over 2m from customers when performing lifeguarding duties.