The following activities can be booked in advance either through our website Online Booking system, or over the phone with your local leisure centre. This includes:
- Fitness Classes
- Court Activities (Badminton, Tennis, Table Tennis etc)
If you have already used the online booking system for classes you can access the booking system at online.highlifehighland.com and book classes and activities as normal.
What Do I Need To Do if I haven’t used online booking before? – Activate Your Online Account
If you have not previously booked online with us, you will need to activate your online account and set up a password. Simply:
- Go to online.highlifehighland.com
- Click on Forgotten your password
- Type in your email address (you may require your *Member ID if your email is used by more than 1 account) and click on Request Password
*Your Member ID can be requested by contacting your local leisure centre or by emailing: [email protected]
- You will receive an email please click on the unique link within the email. (if the link has expired please repeat steps 1-3).
- If required, please enter your Member ID again in the top box. Enter your password and confirm your new password in the last box.
- Click Save
Once you have completed these steps you are all set to book your activity when we reopen through our Online Booking system.
We recommend that you do not share an email address with another family member. If this is not possible please be aware that you cannot set the same password on accounts which have the same email address.
When booking a court activity, only one person has to book the session online. Other party members will be booked into the session upon arrival at the leisure centre.
If you are a budget member or pay as you go customer you will have to make a payment at the point of booking a class / activity session.
Online Booking System online.highlifehighland.com