We are pleased to launch our Winter Tours of Am Fasgadh. A chance for groups to come and enjoy a tour of our collections store, led by one of our experienced tour guides, whilst the open-air part of the Museum is closed for winter.
Tours will last approx. one hour and groups need to be a minimum of eight people. If your group is very large we will need to split you up with more than one guide but tours can take place at the same time or we can offer an open stores session where our team are on hand as you go round the store at your own pace.
Each tour also comes with refreshments and you can choose tea / coffee and cakes or a soup and sandwich lunch to have before or after your tour – just right to keep your warm on a winter’s day!
Tea / Coffee & cake and a tour will be £9.00 per person (Children £4.00)
Soup and sandwich lunch and a tour will be £13.00 per person (Children £8.00)
How to book:
Winter Tours of Am Fasgadh Terms and Conditions
- Payment to be made by cash / cheque (made payable to the Highland Council)
- Tours need to be booked at least a week in advance and a deposit of 50% will need to be taken (Deposits can be taken by credit card.)
- Any cancellations of less than 48 hours will incur the full charge.
- The building has lift access to the first floor and accessible toilets on both floors.
- Tours are not available from 20 Dec 2019 – 5 Jan 2020