Get Yourself Involved
Our adult learners develop healthy literacy skills and improve their physical and mental well-being through participating.
Our adult learners feel less socially isolated and more connected with other members of their community and develop wonderful social networks.
Get the Family Involved
Family learning is key to encouraging a healthy learning society. It is where we all begin our lifelong learning journeys. The values, attitudes and culture that we learn from our families can stay with us throughout our lives. It provides excellent modelling for children and young people. Through intergenerational learning we can value the experiences of all ages and builds shared memories.
Get the Community Involved
Adult Learning aims to engage with the community to identify the type of provision that potential learners would like to engage in. We will respond to the needs of each area and develop programmes to reflect these needs. Communities that come together in shared learning experiences develop better communication links between different sections of their community which enhances the overall liveability of the community.
- Family Learning
- Intergenerational Learning
- Employability and learning for Work
- Digital Learning
- Activities in Adult Learners’ Week 01 – 08 September 2021
- Activities on International Literacies Day 08 September
- Activities on European Day of Languages 26 September 2021
- Activities in Dyslexia Awareness Week 04 -10 October 2021
- Activities in Family Learning Festival 16 – 31 October 2021
- Activities in Book Week Scotland 15 – 21 November 2021
- Activities on Mother language Day 21 February 2022
- Activities in Refugee Week June 2022 dates TBC